Professional Water Damage Cleanup, Dryout, Restoration and Repair from Water Heaters Throughout MO
Take water damage restoration, repair, cleanup and dryout services for Water Heaters seriously in your Potosi, Arnold, Farmington, Fredericktown, Greenville, Ste. Genevieve, Perryville, Viburnum, Marble Hill and St Louis, MO commercial business or home
Your water damage repair and restoration needs including cleanup, drying and water extraction for Water Heaters at your commercial or residential property in MO shouldn’t be undertaken lightly. Hire a professional company that can respond promptly and get the job done right. At MRC Restoration we are committed to the highest level of professionalism, and pride ourselves on quality of work. When Water Heaters affect your home or business, it’s MRC Restoration you can count on! We cover the following major cities and their associated areas: Potosi, Arnold, Farmington, Fredericktown, Greenville, Ste. Genevieve, Perryville, Viburnum, Marble Hill and St Louis.
When it comes to water damage cleanup and repair from Water Heaters, we offer services to both homeowners and commercial property owners and managers alike. We work with the following commercial industries:
- Bus Stations
- Research Facilities
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Apartment Buildings and Complexes
- Condos and Condominium Associations
- State Buildings
- Places of Worship
- Daycare Facilities
- Medical Offices
- Veterinary Offices
- Boarding Facilities
- Horse Properties
Our Water Damage Repair and Cleanup Process for Water Heaters
We offer a comprehensive, multi-step water damage repair process. At first it may seem overwhelming, but we will walk you through every step.
- Phone consultation: The first step is to call our experienced staff for an over the phone consultation. This will give us our first basic idea of what damage has occurred.
- In-person assessment: Next, we will need to conduct a thorough in-person assessment. We will complete an in-depth inspection to determine the scope of damage and uncover any hidden water damage that can’t be seen by the naked eye. At the conclusion of our assessment, we will develop an action plan.
- Removal of damaged materials: Any furniture or other items that are not salvageable must be removed from the property.
- Water removal: To start the repair process, we must first remove the bulk of the water using tools such as large, submersible pumps. This will allow us to better see what we’re dealing with and begin the subsequent steps.
- Drying and dehumidifying: This is an extremely important step as it prevents mold from setting in. We use dehumidifiers and industrial fans to accomplish this.
- Cleaning and sanitizing: We clean and sanitize any areas damaged by water to prevent mold, disease, and unpleasant smells.
- Restoration: Lastly, we will begin the restoration process to restore your property to its former state. This includes minor repairs and building as well as taking preventative measures to avoid a repeat event.
Why MRC Restoration for all you Water Heaters water damage repair
- Fully Insured
- IICRC Certified
- Craftsmanship Quality Guarantee
- Full service reconstruction company including licensed plumbing and building reconstruction
- Company instituted train and retrain program for all employees
- Perform background checks on all employees
- Project management and quality control systems and processes
- Dedicated account and project managers for each project
- True 24 emergency response, not just emergency “call” response
- 1 hour or less onsite response times during emergencies (1.5 hour St. Louis)
- Personalized service from initial consultation to project completion follow up
- Direct insurance billing (we work for you and not the insurance companies during mitigation, national franchises have loyalties to large insurers that may be biased based on the funneling of work)
- Deductible assistance
- Manage state and federal contracts
- Large family owned and operated (decisions are taken locally and not mandated at some national level with disregard for onsite needs for both property and people, with us you’re not just a number)
- Big company resources with local decision making and compassion
Working With Your Insurance
When it comes to water damage repair, be careful who you trust with your property, time and money. Many companies will render services before dealing with insurance matters and charge you the excess bill anyway.
Here at MRC Restoration, we recognize that the world of insurance is confusing and complicated. We are happy to work as a contact between you and your insurance company. Most insurance policies require that you report any water damage within a tight time frame in order to cover the cleanup.
Call us as soon as possible to ensure you get the whole project covered. We will work with you one on one with your specific policy.
MRC Restoration and Your Insurance Company and Claim, MRC’s Secret Sauce.When it comes to managing your damage claim with your insurance company for your MO property damage, whether commercial or residential, things can be complex and overwhelming. Additionally, the emotional stress involved when insurance companies leverage their seemingly upper hand during such a stressful and traumatic time, and you have the recipe for disaster. MRC is uniquely positioned to help you navigate and negotiate the complex damage restoration claims process because we have in house personnel certified as independent insurance adjusters able to help negotiate your claim using the same guidelines and terminology your insurance company’s adjusters do, but only we negotiate with your best interest in mind. Let us help you mitigate the stress and complexity involved in submitting and settling your insurance claim expeditiously so you can get your life and\or business back on track. Understanding your policy, it’s entitlements, and it’s language is key to ensuring you recover what’s rightfully yours under the policy terms.
Water Heaters damage repair and understanding hazardous materials and how they may affect the restoration and cleanup process
MRC Restoration understands just exactly what notifications if any are required by state law during the cleanup and restoration of a water damage event from Water Heaters and associated other issues that arise. You can always call us if you have a question about a material or the process or it’s removal, or you can call the state directly at the numbers below.
MO Department of Health Contact Details if Required
MRC handles all of the heavy lifting for you, if you would prefer you can call our offices for a risk free consult so you can determine just what the process will require
930 Wildwood Dr,
Jefferson City, MO 65109
930 Wildwood Dr,
Jefferson City, MO 65109
Immediate Water Damage Repair, Restoration, Mitigation, Cleanup and Dryout Services For Residential and Commercial Water Heaters!
For the repair, cleanup and dryout of damage from Water Heaters, contact MRC Restoration. Our team has years of experience with water damage repairs projects from minor to severe. The sooner you get the process started, the sooner you can get your property back to business as usual.