Water Removal, Extraction, Drying, And Cleanup For Commercial And Residential Properties In MO
Danconia Restoration provides water removal, extraction, drying, and cleanup for any size property in MO
After water intrusion, the removal, extraction, drying, and cleanup are critical for your MO home or business. Luckily you’ve found Danconia Restoration, Missouri’s local choice for water damage repair. Our skilled team is based within quick response to the cities and towns we service, meaning we’re here for you and our community. Submit a form or give us a call today for immediate service or keep reading to see why we’re Missouri’s best choice.
Our sometimes humid, wet, and extreme Missouri climate can cause water damage on a scale and size not often seen in other locales. Our helpful and experienced team is standing by 24/7 to provide water removal, extraction, drying, and cleaning for your home or commercial property no matter the size of the water damage problem.
The Danconia Restoration team provides water removal, extraction, drying, and cleanup to many Missouri towns and cities.We venture into remote areas that some companies just won’t bother to go. We service the cities of Potosi, Arnold, Farmington, Fredericktown, Greenville, Ste. Genevieve, Perryville, Viburnum, Marble Hill, St Louis. If you are in need, and have an emergency, make Danconia Restoration the call and rest easy! Give us a call today to learn more about our services or to setup a no obligation consultation.
Danconia Restoration offers the following water removal, extraction, drying, and cleaning services to MO residential home owners and commercial property owners and managers
Danconia Restoration offers the following commercial businesses water removal, extraction, drying, and cleaning services in MO
- Bus Stations
- Research Facilities
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Apartment Buildings and Complexes
- Condos and Condominium Associations
- State Buildings
- Places of Worship
- Daycare Facilities
- Medical Offices
- Veterinary Offices
- Boarding Facilities
- Horse Properties
Danconia Restoration Is Missouri’s Best Choice For Water Removal, Extraction, Drying, And Cleanup
Each of our water restoration services are important in the repair process and we follow industry best practices to make sure that your commercial or residential property is move in ready when we’ve completed our work. Here’s a quick explanation of some of our services.
- Water Removal and Extraction: This important and often first step in the process involves us removing and extracting standing water from all areas of your property. At Danconia Restoration we utilize industrial grade equipment to move large volumes quickly and efficiently to minimize long term hazards and damage
- Water Drying: After the bulk of the water is removed hazardous levels of moisture can still exist fibrous structural and aesthetic components in your home or business building. We utilize specialized equipment to pull moisture from the air to create an environment suitable for drying of these important pieces and may also attempt to speed the drying process with heat.
- Cleanup: After water and moisture have been removed and dried it’s important to conduct thorough cleaning of the affected area to prevent future health hazards. Flooding from rivers and sewers can pose exceptional risks to health and welfare due to the silt and bacteria they carry. Our team will remove items damaged beyond repair and then clean and encapsulate hazardous areas to get you back home or back to work ASAP.
Danconia Restoration and Your Insurance Company and Claim, Danconia’s Secret Sauce.When it comes to managing your damage claim with your insurance company for your MO property damage, whether commercial or residential, things can be complex and overwhelming. Additionally, the emotional stress involved when insurance companies leverage their seemingly upper hand during such a stressful and traumatic time, and you have the recipe for disaster. Danconia is uniquely positioned to help you navigate and negotiate the complex damage restoration claims process because we have in house personnel certified as independent insurance adjusters able to help negotiate your claim using the same guidelines and terminology your insurance company’s adjusters do, but only we negotiate with your best interest in mind. Let us help you mitigate the stress and complexity involved in submitting and settling your insurance claim expeditiously so you can get your life andor business back on track. Understanding your policy, it’s entitlements, and it’s language is key to ensuring you recover what’s rightfully yours under the policy terms.
Danconia Restoration Is Missouri’s Local Choice For Water Removal, Extraction, Drying, and Cleanup
It’s critical that the water damage restoration company you choose has significant experience and the right equipment allowing them to deliver the quality services you require to insure the long term integrity of your property, and the health of all of those involved.
There are great differences in water damage mitigation companies available for your cleanup, so take a little time and make sure the mitigation company you choose meets the necessary criteria to provide the high level of service required to properly mitigate and remediate the issues at hand. This could very well be one of the most important decisions you make for your property and your health so look for the qualities Danconia Restoration offers in any provider you consider.
- Fully Insured
- IICRC Certified
- Craftsmanship Quality Guarantee
- Full service reconstruction company including licensed plumbing and building reconstruction
- Company instituted train and retrain program for all employees
- Perform background checks on all employees
- Project management and quality control systems and processes
- Dedicated account and project managers for each project
- True 24 emergency response, not just emergency “call” response
- 1 hour or less onsite response times during emergencies (1.5 hour St. Louis)
- Personalized service from initial consultation to project completion follow up
- Direct insurance billing (we work for you and not the insurance companies during mitigation, national franchises have loyalties to large insurers that may be biased based on the funneling of work)
- Deductible assistance
- Manage state and federal contracts
- Large family owned and operated (decisions are taken locally and not mandated at some national level with disregard for onsite needs for both property and people, with us you’re not just a number)
- Big company resources with local decision making and compassion
From time to time pre-project questions do arise and in those cases you can always call the local health department, or alternatively, contact is here at Danconia and we can answer them for you. Our consults are always no obligation and risk free so you can rest easy knowing that we have your best interest in mind, and we are more than happy to provide any information you may need.
MO Department of Health Contact Details if Required
930 Wildwood Dr,
Jefferson City, MO 65109
930 Wildwood Dr,
Jefferson City, MO 65109
Call Danconia Restoration Today For Water Removal, Extraction, Drying, and Cleaning
Water removal, extraction, drying, and cleaning from the professional team at Danconia Restoration will minimize your stress and get you back into your home or commercial business property ASAP. Each and every step is crucial to the success of the process and the future of your home or business. Take the first step today and choose Danconia Restoration your MO based water damage repair company and rest easy.